Streamlined Claims Software Helps to Manage Critical Information
Currently, the world is being affected by the Coronavirus. The new condition called Covid-19, caused by the Coronavirus, also known as the SARS-COV2 virus, which started in Wuhan, China with massive infection rates and a high death toll. It has since spread to more than 200 countries, with over 5,591,000+ cumulative cases and 347,900+ deaths. While minor or treatable for most patients, it is fatal for some, especially those who are older or with underlying conditions. Since the Coronavirus was previously nonexistent, its behavior is unknown and unpredictable, and it has left health systems in multiple countries like Iran, Italy and Korea overwhelmed and scientists baffled on the best way to stop the new threat.
Managing healthcare and healthcare delivery efficiently for the Coronavirus requires quick access to information. This includes streamlined mechanisms and software for both the data and the costs related to Coronavirus claims and treatment to be submitted and covered quickly by Insurance companies and Insurance Payors.
Claims Systems like the ClaimScape Claims and Benefits Software Solution provide tools and technology that streamlines the claims management and medical care related to Coronavirus/COVID-19 as well as all conditions and treatments. These include:
- Streamlined Claims Submission in the ClaimScape Provider Portal allowing providers to enter their claims directly or via 837 EDI files instantly 24/7 and without the need for a clearinghouse
- Instant Auto Adjudication and Payment options to allow providers to get paid quickly
- Automated ‘trigger’ reports notifying key managers of Coronavirus Claims and losses in real-time
- Automated governmental reporting so that required reports or data uploads to governments or health authorities can be provided automatically
- Real-Time Dashboards of Coronavirus claims and Coronavirus diagnosis activity including local and world maps
- Real-Time Interfaces for Fraud Detection, Editing , and Unbundling
- Ability to track and maintain details and documentation on Patient’s pre-existing conditions such as diabetes, cancer, respiratory, and cardiac issues
- Instant Plan Changes
- Support for the US and International coding for Coronavirus such as U07.1, J12.89, B97.29, Z20.828, Z03.818, and 0099U
To learn more, contact DataGenix at 1-951-222-2033 or 1-866-DataGenix ( US Only ) or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to schedule an online demonstration appointment.